Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to TMM!

Welcome all to Thoroughly Modern Momma! I hope you enjoy your time here! Why create this blog you ask? Sure, I’ll tell you. Mostly it’s because I’m self-indulgent and like to hear myself talk. But, hopefully while I’m getting free therapy sessions you all can be encouraged, challenged or helped in some way on your own journey as I blab about mine. I also hope we can share with each other resources, tips, gadgets, businesses, products and many other things that we have discovered that make our lives and the lives of our loved ones richer, easier and more fun. Leave some of your recommendations in the comments. I’m definitely always looking for a new book to read, a new gadget to buy, or a new reason to panic because I’m not doing/saying what I’m supposed to and therefore my child is going to grow up to hate me and need years and years of expensive therapy ☺ More on that later…

While my life largely consists of my son, I am also just your average girl :) I love books, music, celebrity gossip (I know, I know...), photography, stationery, events, food, and all kinds of other things that have been in my life even before the little munchkin. Let's talk about those too, shall we? I, for one, need an escape from diapers and toys on occasion and would love for this to be a place where we can share about those things too!

I’m still getting some kinks worked out, so it may be slow going at first, but once we get up and running I’m hoping to be able to post daily, if possible. This is just a goal, not a covenant, so we’ll see how that goes. Anywho, I’m really excited to get this ball rolling! Please link me on your blogs and invite all your friends if you want to! At the very least, we’re going to have fun! See you in a few…

L
 
Designed by Lena