Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear Avent,

I just want to say "thanks" for making a bottle that my son will actually take. The flat nipple with multiple holes made the catastrophy that was weaning a possibility in our home. I also want to praise you for making a BPA free version of this bottle. Eventhough the FDA claims regular bottles are safe, I am constantly consumed with paranoia and am glad that there is an option for me and those like me.

I do have a bone to pick with you, though. What's up with the 2 pack? You include 2 bottles and only one ring and lid? What the crap is up with that? Then you sell a multi-pack of rings and a multi-pack of lids for like $6 each? Who needs multiple rings and multiple lids without an equal amount of bottles? And vice-versa?

In order to outsmart you and your money making schemes, I will stick to buying the single pack that comes with all the appropriate accessories. I only save 99 cents per 2 bottles by buying the dual pack. What a crock. I am forced to buy your bottles because my son refuses to take any other bottle. BUT, do NOT, for one second think that I am happy about it.

Reluctantly Yours,
Thoroughly Modern Momma


PS....these really are great bottles. I'm just feeling a little sassy today.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena