Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Relient K on Jay Leno tonight!!



I just wanted to let everyone know that Jon & the boys will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight! This is their 4th time on late night TV and, ironically, there always seems to be something outrageous said or done on the particular night they are on. Por ejemplo, the last time they were on Conan there was clip from a movie shown with a ridiculously long kiss between 2 girls. I'm really glad my grandmaw was watching that one....sheesh... Well, tonight Jim Carrey and Rosario Dawson are on the show and as far as I can tell their current projects rank low on the "racey" factor. I hope you guys stay up to watch or at least set your TiVo!!! I know I will :)

Below is a picture of Tom Wilson aka. "Biff" from Back to the Future . There's also two videos of his comedy. Really, really funny. You'll see what this has to do with anything if you watch tonight :)





No comments:

 
Designed by Lena