Sunday, December 7, 2008

Advent Conspiracy

Let me start off by making a confession...

...I am a post stealer. If you post something on your blog and I like it, I'm going to steal it. Sometimes I even plagiarize. Hate it for ya. I will try to remember to give you credit if that's any consolation :)

I stole this from my friend Melissa's blog because it is A-MA-ZING. Although I have already purchased most of my Christmas presents, I am talking to Jon and praying about doing something with this organization, regardless. Whether you decide to participate or not, this is definitely a good lesson for this season and all year 'round, for that matter!




So powerful, right?! Melissa, the aforementioned victim of my thievery, is doing an advent reflection on her blog this year that will knock your socks off. Check it out! I love this season!

2 comments:

saylor days said...

ha! i posted this video on my blog a month or so ago. and i stole it from my friend jenny. good stuff.

Melissa said...

You're hilarious. I love it when you "steal" my posts. Plus, the more that hear, the better, right?

Thanks for passing it on!

 
Designed by Lena