Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Real Reason to Vote



For those of you who aren't motivated by duty, patriotism, gratefulness to the trailblazers before us...you know the usuals...here is a voting privilege that is sure to have you running to the polls this tuesday...FREE FOOD!!!! If you are like me, you are arguably poorer than you were in college. I went from one person on 3 incomes - scholarships, campus job, ma and pa - to 3 people on one income. So the "Free Pizza at the BSU" sign still makes me want to act like I'm 19 and join in on the Bible study so I don't have to buy dinner. Likewise, the participating restaurants have me running for the polls. If you are fretting because you don't know who to vote for, give me a call and I'll make your decision for you. Then you can fill your belly without emptying your wallet. Happy Election Eve!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

starbucks is even giving away free coffee.

Hannah said...

lindsay, i thought you should read this - very interesting!
http://www.kirotv.com/news/17885256/detail.html

Melanie said...

That's great! LOL

Krispy Kreme's usually gives free donuts away anyhow, but still cool. I doubt I have time to brave the mall here for Chic-Fil-A, but who knows? Now if I can just find my "I Voted" sticker. LOL Thanks for the head's up. I voted already, thankfully. :)

saylor days said...

right after i voted i went thru starbucks drive thru. wearing my sticker.the guy asked about the line and i talked about the voting line-and he said 'no i mean the drive thru line'. i ordered coffee. he did NOT give it to me for free! and it was terrible it was all cream with a splash of coffee.i didn't even know i could get free coffee until i heard it 17 later times that night.and then the person i voted for didn't win,haha. but i may be more rattled by my not-free-coffee. ah, i vent.

 
Designed by Lena