Monday, November 17, 2008

TOMS shoes



I just read my friend's blog about shoes and was inspired to write about my new shoe obsession. Now, let's be clear. I am no fashionista and I am not claiming to be one. Most of my clothes are for practicality and comfort. Sure, I like to look cute just like any girl, but lately the budget and the little tyke trump the cute card a million times over. These shoes are both comfortable and practical and happen to be pretty hip looking, if you ask me. If that isn't enough for you, they are a company with a cause as well! For every pair of shoes that you buy, they give away a pair of TOMS to a child that cannot afford shoes. That's reason enough to buy a pair! To learn more about the company and view all of their styles go to www.tomsshoes.com. Liam has a pair of Tiny TOMS and they are sooooo cute! Below is a picture of my beloved hunter green canvas TOMS that somebody - who will remain nameless but I may or may not be married to, ahem - left at a hotel in Pennsylvania.



May they rest in peace. So, go buy yourself a pair or buy them as gifts for friends and family this holiday season! Happy shopping!

4 comments:

saylor days said...

i LITERALLY 5 seconds ago said to colin 'ah, i want a pair of tom's.' it's on my christmas list.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for posting about TOMS Shoes on your blog. I'd love to send you a little gift to show our appreciation. Will you email me your mailing address?

Take care,

Brittany
brittany@tomsshoes.com

Courtney and Jason G. said...

weird... i didnt even know you wrote this! I forget to check this blog of yours... ooops. sorry!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by Lena