Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry :(



I'm in a blogging slump. I feel like I have a bajillion thoughts...things I could write about. Things I would LIKE to write about, even. But, when I start typing my brain does this thing where it splits off in so many different directions that I can't keep track of any of my thoughts. And then I start reading what I typed and it sounds scattered and silly and just...not good. See. I can't even get out a decent thought. I have no idea why. Well...I kind of know why. I think it might be because I have so much swirling around in my head. And I can't separate the thoughts into concise entries. So either I write a post that will take you 5 hours to read or I don't feel like I do any of my thoughts justice.

Life is not bad. But it is challenging. And I am learning and growing and being stretched and I can't put words on it. I try to, but they don't stick. They just fall off into a pile. And when I try to scoop them back up and arrange them, all I end up with is a jumbled mess. It's kind of like those magnetic word thingys that people have on their refrigerator. I want to say what I want to say and all I end up with is "BRIDGE...I LOVE MUSIC...DISCOVER...GROWL..."

Just now I read this post. And it stunk...like dung. Sorry about that. Once I can pull myself together (man) I'll let you know. Until then, I apologize for the silence. Or maybe I don't, seeing as what you would have to endure if I continued typing. (Scene fades with "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel)

Picture by ~[Northeast Photography]~

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena