Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Sale!!!!

I know I've been an absolutely atrocious blogger. Don't even start. Just admire my use of alliteration instead :)

I have many, many crafty and creative friends and one of them is holding a sale today at her etsy store! Her name is Jenny and her shop is called Liberty and Lace. She makes the cutest hair pieces for girls of all ages. My fave is this one:


(Lois and Clark)

I have it. She even named it after my husband's favorite superhero :)

I also really love these too.


(Marianne and Colonel Brandon)


(Margaret and Mr. Thornton)

And if I had a daughter, you better believe she'd be sportin' one of these!


(Kate and Jack)

And for all you hairband and bow head fanatics out there (yes, I'm talking to you), there is something for you too :)

I am not an accessory kind of person. I'm lucky to remember my wedding ring. But these little pieces are so lovely and sweet, you just have to get one. Oh, and by the way, the sale is BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so you can get two!!!

Click here for more details. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena